**NOTE** Wild Eyes Signs is taking a short break returning August 26th. Any order placed during this break will ship within 3-5 business days upon our return on August 27th.
You can check out our listings and latest designs at www.facebook.com/wildeyessigns.
Any access or use of www.wildeyessigns.com signifies your consent to the following terms and conditions.
Purchases made through the Wild Eyes Signs Online Store are secured through PayPal, the most trusted Internet payment processing company. All personal and credit card information transmitted are handled by PayPal’s secure connection. All personal contact information transmitted to us will not be shared, sold or solicited. Wild Eyes Signs only collects information for the sole purpose of order tracking and records keeping of orders placed online.
PayPal allows you to checkout via Credit Card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
We ask that payment be made directly after purchase.
If you have a question about payment procedures please contact us prior to purchase. Items will be billed in USD.
IF COLOR CHOICE IS OFFERED, PLEASE VERIFY PRIOR TO CHECKOUT.
We ship using Canada Postal Service within Canada and International.
All Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post Air Mail or Lettermail. (4-12 business days)
All overseas orders are shipped via Canada Post international air small packet (6-20 business days)
If you need to be able to track your package, please contact us prior to purchasing, as Canada Post only provides that service for a increase in cost of mailing – the estimate varies depending on your location. For international buyers contact us prior to purchase if interested in lower cost shipping options.
We ship using USPS to the USA. We ship USPS First Class Mail with tracking. It is 3-7 business days to reach you using this service (not guaranteed). If you require faster ship times please contact us directly for a quote and options available.
If your package is lost in the mail, we will ship you new decals. For Canadian orders a package is not considered lost for 30 business days from the date it is sent. For orders to the US and International, a package is not considered lost for 45 business days from the date it is sent.
Please confirm shipping address at checkout is correct.
Any duties and fees incurred from shipment of item to other countries is responsibility of purchaser.
We strive to ship your order within 3-5 business days of order placement.
All Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post Air Mail or Lettermail.
(approximately 1-12 business days)
All overseas orders are shipped via Canada Post international air small packet
(approximately 6-20 business days)
All USA orders are shipped via USPS First Class
(approximately 3-5 business days)
Any package that crosses the boarder is subject to inspection by customs. This can cause delays on the above posted shipping times. These delays are outside our control. As a result, the seller cannot guarantee shipping times and these are guidelines.
Standard shipping for International methods DO NOT PROVIDE TRACKING.
If you need to be able to track your package, please contact me before purchasing, as Canada Post only provides that service for a increase in cost of mailing – the estimate varies depending on your location.
For international buyers contact me prior to purchase if interested in lower cost shipping options.
WHEN IS MY PACKAGE CONSIDERED LOST?
If your package is lost in the mail, we will ship you new decals.
For Canadian orders a package is not considered lost for 30 business days from the date it is sent.
For orders to the US and International, a package is not considered lost for 45 business days from the date it is sent.
(Business days are MONDAY-FRIDAY, excluding holidays)
Please confirm shipping address at checkout is correct. We will ship to the address provided at checkout.
CUSTOMS, FEES and TAXES:
Any duties/fees/taxes incured from shipment of item to other countries is responsiblity of purchaser. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and other feels collected by the destination country. These can vary greatly between countries. You should look to contact your local Customs Office for details of your county’s customs clearing procedures, fees and taxes.
When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
We do not offer refunds or returns as each decal is custom cut for size and color at time of purchase. Test decals are available for free in Canada and the United States if you would like to ensure that these decals will adhere to your wall or surface. Test decals can be shipped internationally for a small fee. Please contact us for more details.
If you have questions on shipping please contact us prior to purchase.
* Our decals are made with high-quality removable vinyl and are custom cut when purchased.
* These removable matte-finish vinyl decals when applied to the wall look painted on.
* This product is a one-time application. The decals are removable, but not reusable.
* Apply the decals in an area that is out of reach for small children.
* Due to condition and age of walls prior to application, small damage may occur upon removal.
* Removable wall decals can be applied to almost all clean, smooth, dust and grease-free surfaces.
* We recommend installation to smooth, semi-gloss or gloss enamel paint. If possible, avoid matte-finish Latex paints and paints that contain anti-graffiti agents or stain blockers, as well as VOC-free paints, sand paints and suede paints.
* Not recommended for application to unpainted wood, textured walls, stucco, concrete, brick or over grout lines.
* Our recommendation is to wait at least 3 weeks after painting walls to allow the paint to cure, or follow your paint manufacturer’s recommended cure times
* The decals are best used within 90 days of being made so please plan your purchase accordingly
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of decals, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, if you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Wild Eyes Signs and Advertising, Attn: Data Controller 10955 23 Avenue NW, Box 66023, Edmonton, AB T6J 6T4